Protect your Office 365
Backup and Recovery for Microsoft Office 365 is your responsibility
Get total access, control and protection of your Office 365 data
Protecting on-premise date is a non-brainer. But why do so many organizations overlook protecting cloud data?
Microsoft provides powerful services within Office 365 - but a comprehensive backup of your Office 365 data is not one of them.
Backup for Microsoft Office 365 eliminated the risk of losing access and control over your Office 365 data including Exchange Online,SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams - so that your data is always protected and accessible.
Total control over your Office 365 data
Microsoft Office 365 enables your enterprise to work anywhere, anytime, without the need to host your own email, files and content management infrastructure. Even thought Microsiot hosts the insfrastructure , this doesn't replace your responsibility of maintaining a backup of your business-critical Office 365 data.
With Office 365, it's your data - you control it - and it is your responsibility to protect it.
Mircosoft Office 365 gives you the power to securely backup Office 365 and:
- Protect your Office 365 data from accidental deletion, security threats and retention policy gaps
- Quickly restore individual Office 365 items and files with industry-leading recovery flexibility
- Meet legal and compliance requirements with efficient eDiscovery of Office 365 items
Backup Office 365 SharePoint,email and files to any location
A backup, in its simplest form,is making a copy of your data and storing it independently from the source. This mitigates risks and ensures peace of mind that you'll be able to restore when needed.
Restore Office 365 with industry-leading recovery flexibility
- Quick search and granular recovery of individual objects — including Microsoft Teams data — residing in a protected copy of your Office 365 backup
- Direct restore of Office 365 items through a number of industry — leading ways, giving you ultimate restore flexibility
Leverage powerful eDiscovery of Office 365 data
Efficiently scale and minimize overhead
Backup for Microsoft Offuce 365 delivers unmatched scalability, providing a multi-repository , multi-tenant architecture , which:
- Enables protection of larger Office 365 deployments with a single installation, including automated scale-out of the repository to eliminate issues with maximum file size limits
- Empowers service providers to deliver Office 365 backup services
- Minimizes overhead, improves recovery time and reduces costs with comprehensive automation via PowerShell and RESTful API support for all functionality, as well as self-service restore for service providers' customers
Unified on-premises and Office 365 backup
Ensuring control of Office 365 email and SharePoint data requires a solution that can cover both Office 365 and any on-premises Exchange and SharePoint instances that you may have:
- Protect hybrid email and SharePoint deployments
- Migrate mailbox data between on-premises Exchange and Office 365
- Enable creation of consistent backups of Office 365 data to streamline eDiscovery and item-level restores
- Perform backups of unique and localized versions of Office 365, including support for Office 365 U.S. Government (DoD and non-DoD), Office 365 Germany and Office 365 China
Meet Office 365 security and compliance requirements
Security and compliance concerns are big drivers for the need to backup Office 365 email and other Office 365 data. With an Office 365 backup, you can :
- Store data based on long-term retention policies for regulatory or compliance needs
- Ensure you recover exactly what you need — no more, no less — with granular advanced search and find functionality
- Increase security for Office 365 backup data with multi-factor authentication
78% of companies plan to use or already use Office 365 cloud based business platform which is 70,000,000 users and the number of Office 365 users is estimated to grow significantly by 2018
70% use email
49% use OneDrive
46% use Office applications
41% use SharePoint Online
But many businesses lack the proper Office 365 data protection
"Point-in-time restoration of mailbox items is out if the scope of the (Office 365) Exchange service."
According to Microsoft TechNet Article.
Office 365 built-in backup is not built-in
29% of companies don't protect their cloud data
80% of companies have lost data in the cloud
Protecting Office 365 is your responsibility
Here's what you should do:
Back up your Office 365 to another location by implementing 3-2-1 data protection strategy: